- Class pictures will be taken next week (April 29-30). These will NOT be dressy photos, and will be taken outside. CDs, rather than paper pictures, will be sold for $10 each. Also, cap and gown pictures for our 4K and 5K graduates will be made at this time, and CDs will also be available for purchase for $10 each. With the CD, you have all rights to the image, and may make as many copies as you'd like.
- Our Art Show will be held on May 8th. This is a come-and-go event in your child's classroom, so come anytime between 12 and 1PM, and check out all the hard work our students have done all year long!
- We will have field-day fun on May 13th. We will be outside all day, so dress your child appropriately, and apply sunscreen. We will have Chick-Fil-A nuggets for lunch, and we ask that you send $4 per child to cover this cost.
- Graduation for Kindergarten will be at 11AM in the Student Building on May 15th.
- Graduation for the 4K will be at 6PM in the Student Building on May 15th.
- Last day of school for all students is May 15th.
If you have any questions about any of this information, feel free to call the ELC at 823-0550, or email Cynthia Turner at email@example.com or Melissa Shockey at firstname.lastname@example.org.